Articles of Interest
- Prediction: India’s online games market to top $200M by 2010. IMO, it’ll be a billion not too many years thereafter.
- MMOGCharts has updated its subscriber census data for many of the MMOGs on the market (the data is a few months old, but still interesting.)
- Neat videos of Bodypad, a product that tracks the movement of your arms and legs and enables you to play fighting games with your entire body.
- Not many WoW players who reach level 60 are actually taking frequent advantage of end-game raid content. Should developers de-prioritize (but not eliminate) that kind of content, or would any reduction demotivate a small but influential segment of the community?
- A sign of times to come: true mass-market video game advertising.
This entry was posted in Articles of Interest
. Bookmark the permalink