Articles of Interest
- A transcript of Raph Koster’s The Age of the Dinosaurs AGC session. Good, if occasionally hyperbolic.
- A transcript of Damion Schubert’s Beyond Men In Tights AGC session. A surprisingly coherent, persuasive defense of fantasy MMOs (i.e. “we don’t just do it because we’re unoriginal”)
- A transcript of Rob Pardo’s AGC keynote. A very thorough look at the thinking behind the design of World of Warcraft.
- A rare, public moment of pessimism: Ken Kutaragi admits “decline” in Sony’s hardware capabilities.
- For those producers who worry about their communication skills, Gamasutra has posted a lengthy (but mostly common sense) list of communication tips for producers.
This entry was posted in Articles of Interest
. Bookmark the permalink