Xbox / India link updated with correct URL. I’m batting what… one broken link every other post? Bah.
- eBay is delisting auctions for virtual objects. The stated rationale is notable: they’re effectively declaring that game players don’t have inherent ownership of their own virtual property… which is the rationale most MMO developers are hoping will take hold in legal circles.
- Classic Nintendo game themes, acapella-style — a delightfully geeky treat. 🙂
- Hamburger giant Burger King says its Xbox games promo helped the company achieve a 40% increase in profits for Q2. That’s huge!!
- Some interesting anecdotes about games (and Xbox) in India.
- Today’s Penny Arcade comic is hysterical. 🙂